She married Frances James Harper, son of James Harper and Elizabeth Ann Thompson, on 8 June 1904 at Rathwell, South Norfolk, Manitoba.
They moved to Port Perry, Ontario on 9 Jun 1904 and in Apr 1905 he moved to Kinistino, Saskatchewan and she followed a short time later,
She died on 21 December 1956, at Kinistino, Saskatchewan, at age 76 and was buried on 24 December 1956, at Kinistino Cemetery, Kinistino, Saskatchewan.
They had 5 children:
2. Gordon James Harper was born on 9 September 1906 in Kinistino,
Saskatchewan. He married Irene Frances Gilbertson, daughter of Karl
Johan Gilbertson and Bertha Stenitta Lovaas, on 9 Nov 1934 in the
United Church Manse, Kinistino. He died on 19 Apr 1956, in the Kinistino
Hospital, Kinistino, Saskatchewan, at age 49 and was buried on 23 Apr
1956 in the Kinistino Cemetery.
3. Florence Mildred Harper was born on 9 Dec 1908 in Kinistino. She
married Victor Alfred Spencer on 6 Apr 1933 at Kinistino, Saskatchewan.
4. Frieda Jane Harper was born on 11 Feb 1911 Kinistino. She married
Leslie Gillingham on 13 Aug 1942 at Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. She died
in Oct 1975, in Kinistino, Saskatchewan, at age 64.
5. Louise Ethel Harper was born on 11 Sep 1917 at Kinistino,
Saskatchewan. She died on 8 Jan 1928, at Kinistino, Saskatchewan, at age
10. She was buried on 11 Jan 1928, in the Kinistino Cemetery.